1 Thessalonians 2:13
And now we look back on all this and thank God, an artesian well of thanks! When you got the Message of God we preached, you didn’t pass it off as just one more human opinion, but you took it to heart as God’s true word to you, which it is, God himself at work in you believers!
We have been encouraged by your comments. You have been used by God to confirm that New Creation Ministries – US is walking in the Spirit and the will of God. We are so thankful to YOU!
As you know, His Word is the source of eternal life. John 1:1-5 reminds us that
- The Word was first, the Word present to God, God present to the Word. The Word was God, in readiness for God from day one. Everything was created through Him; nothing —not one thing!— came into being without him. What came into existence was Life, and the Life was Light to live by. The Life-Light blazed out of the darkness; the darkness couldn’t put it out.
Secondly, all of us have Life from Him because He loves us. John 3:16 tell us that God so loves us that He gave His only begotten Son so whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. Psalm 63:3-4 describes how His love impacts our life
- Psalm 63:3-4 “In your generous love I am really living at last! My lips brim praises like fountains. I bless you every time I take a breath; My arms wave like banners of praise to You.”
Thirdly, we experience God working in us because we abide in Him.
- John 15:4-5 “Live in me. Make your home in me just as I do in you. In the same way that a branch can’t bear grapes by itself but only by being joined to the vine, you can’t bear fruit unless you are joined with me. 5 “I am the Vine, you are the branches. When you’re joined with me and I with you, the relation intimate and organic, the harvest is sure to be abundant. Separated, you can’t produce a thing.
- John 17:17 “Make them holy – consecrated – the truth; Your word is consecrating truth.”
- Colossians 1:6 “It’s the same all over the world. The Message bears fruit and gets larger and stronger, just as it has in you. From the very first day you heard and recognized the truth of what God is doing, you’ve been hungry for more.
Our prayer is that you continue to hunger for God’s Word. We thank God for you! May you and your family have a blessed Thanksgiving!